Friday, December 5, 2008

The Aftershow - Ep01

Hey guys, it's the first episode of a new series based on all the interviews that I have conducted throughout the conventions that I have been to. From the I-Con 26, which is the first convention that I have ever covered, to MangaNEXT 2008, where we were last at. The interviews will have my questions that I have asked. The first one was with the Gryffin-whores, a Harry Potter influenced duo that mixes sex appeal with the look of girl next door. Plus also, they were involved with Out-of-Time Productions and pretty much they will get views from our viewers on YouTube. The second interview was conducted from myself and Mark at the New York Anime Festival 2008 in September. It features "Project Aiko", which is a robot based around the maid from the maid cafe. It was created in Canada and can express feelings. It can also react to different situations including feel. If you rub this robot the wrong way, then it will know and give you the business.

No comments: